Wednesday 4 September 2013

Bring Back M.A.S.K. Campaign Update

I had hoped to be able to tell you that my Facebook Post to Bring Back M.A.S.K. had reached 2000 views, but I'm only at 1993 - tantalisingly close!


What I really want to do is to take Rhino and all of the other M.A.S.K. vehicles and make them "real" on the big screen.  In order to do so, we first need to Bring Back M.A.S.K.

I have the script and I have the ideas get the Trademarks back - Hasbro have already managed to get a couple of the Trademarks back by being creative - and I've been very creative.

So lets all join forces to bring it back!

Please remember that the Campaign to Bring Back M.A.S.K. has well and truly started.  Once you have Clicked on the Link, you will open up a Facebook post.  I'd ask you all to please visit this post and do the following -

  • Share the Post on your page and with your friends who you know are M.A.S.K. fans
  • Start discussions in the Comments on this Blog and on the Facebook post to help boost the pageviews and increase awareness
  • Like the Mask Comics Facebook Page
  • Tweet the page if you are on Twitter - paste the following into your tweet - fb.me/2pXW5Xe75
  • +1 your posts on Google - again using fb.me/2pXW5Xe75
  • E-mail your friends with the link
  • Make sure you Hashtag all of your comments with #assembleMASK and #Hasbro
I've never used Hashtags before so I was unsure what they did.  If you do a Google Search for #assembleMASK you will find my pages.  If you click on this in Facebook you will see all related conversations.

I need as much help as possible to highlight this Campaign and if you are as big a fan as me that I'm sure that you will.

If you want to be part of this blog and share your own posts, feel free to E-Mail Me and I'll add you as an author.

In the meantime, I still have my M.A.S.K. Comics Blog and my Facebook Page to keep you going until we Bring Back M.A.S.K.

Thank you,

Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment