Tuesday 17 September 2013

Community Roundup 17/09/13

M.A.S.K. Comics Blog - the most recent post - Mask Comic Holiday Special - has had a lot of interest since it was posted.  The next blog - a review on Issue 15 - is in progress and will be posted Shortly.

The Campaign to bring back M.A.S.K. has now reached over 2.5k pageviews.  This is great and hopefully this campaign will continue at pace.

Remember to -

  • Share the Post on Facebook
  • Share the Post on Twitter and other Social networks using the link - fb.me/2pXW5Xe75
  • Make comments on the post - even ask questions and I'll reply to all as soon as I can
  • If you have your own blog or fan site, can you please publicise this campaign
  • Hashtag everything with #assembleMASK and #Hasbro
If you haven't used Hastag's before (I know I hadn't) you can google search #assembleMASK and this will take you to all relevant sites that mention the tag.  If you are on Facebook and click on the Hashtag it will allow you see all related posts.

Remember to like the M.A.S.K. Comics Facebook Page.

Over at Boulder-Hill.net, Erik has been celebrating the 28th Birthday of M.A.S.K. - he is dating the Birthday of M.A.S.K. based on the air date of the first episode.  



In the first issue of M.A.S.K. Comic UK, Matt Trakker is aged as being 28 so I guess he'll be 56 now and Scott will be 38!  Who'd have thought it?

Meanwhile, the Boys over at M.A.S.K. the Movie have released MASKast 35 a little insight into the M.A.S.K. Cartoon episode "Secret of the Andes". 


For those of you on Facebook, please look up M.A.S.K. EIRE!  This is a great resource for all things M.A.S.K. and I've recently shared some of their posts on my site.  I think I may have to steal their Facebook Cover Pic as it's amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment