Sunday 22 September 2013

Community Round-up 22/09/2013

A review of Issue 16 of M.A.S.K. Comic UK can be found Here


Sly Rax steps up to the plate as the centre page golden boy!

A review of Issue 17 is being worked on as we speak but I may delay in posting - give you all a chance to look over the above!

My Friends over at M.A.S.K. Eire are doing a sterling job with new material and scans of the UK comics.  There is also great excitement about the forthcoming D.I.C.E. event - more information can be found over at the Platform Hub.

The boys at M.A.S.K. Movie and Erik at Boulder Hill are gearing up for a joint venture as they are going to do a review of the US M.A.S.K. mini series comics.  I've not done a review of these yet on my M.A.S.K. Comics blog as I'm concentrating on the UK comics.

However, I did a review of the M.A.S.K. Annual that came out in 1986, though.  This annual has reprints of the first two issues of this series and is well worth a read.

I'll be waiting in anticipation for their review and hope to get a chance to add my reviews on their blog.

There were many reprints of the US comics in other Languages, including the German Comics -


So should be something to look forward to!

Remember that the Bring back M.A.S.K. Campaign still needs your help and support to Share, Comment and Like!

#assembleMASK #Hasbro

Thank you, 

Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment